Xiaomi announced its latest phone, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, the 4G version, which comes to join the Mi 11 series, to be the lowest phone in terms of specifications and price. So let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite phone specifications
- These are the specifications of the 4G version of Mi 11 Lite, which is available in Egypt and the Arab world. As for the 5G version, it will not be released to us.
- Supports contactless NFC communication.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices through the phone.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm with a weight of 157 grams.
- The phone comes with a glass back with a plastic frame.
- The 6.55-inch screen comes in the shape of a pinhole and comes in AMOLED type FHD + with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch and supports display dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 so you can display the largest possible content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games thanks to the exploitation The edges are acceptable, in addition to that the screen supports the higher frequency of 90Hz with the screen support for HDR10 and support for 10Bit Color to display more than a billion colors with a protection layer of the type of Corning Gorilla Glass the fifth generation to protect the screen from breakage and scratching.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version: It comes with 128 GB solid memory with 6 GB RAM.
- -The second version: It comes with 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB RAM.
- -The hard memory comes from UFS 2.2 and the random memory comes from LPDDR4X.
- -The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card that is placed in place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone is available with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Poco X3 NFC.
- The front camera comes with 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot, with a Sony IMX471 sensor.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a sensor from Samsung GW3, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot with a Sony IMX355 sensor, which is for wide photography. The third comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot for macro photography, in addition to a dual-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports the ability to shoot 4k videos with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports photography in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second The one also supports Slow Motion photography in FHD quality with 1080p resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD quality photography with 720p resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in calls or photography.
- The phone comes with dual external speakers to get a distinctive stereo sound in the phone.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature for unlocking the phone by face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope to operate the virtual reality glasses on the phone.
- The USB port comes from Type C and supports the OTG feature to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4250 mAh and supports fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in charcoal black, peach pink, and bright blue.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Mobile
It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
The earphones are not included in the phone box as usual from Xiaomi.
You cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
Unfortunately, the EIS does not work while shooting 4K videos.
In order to maintain Xiaomi’s light weight, it reduced the size of the battery. It still offers acceptable performance, but it is not the best.
Xiaomi Snapdragon 732G processor is the same as the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
In the same price category, there is another phone for Xiaomi, which is the Redmi Note 10 Pro with a larger AMOLED screen and a higher frequency of 120 Hz with a larger battery and a 108 mega pixel rear camera.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Modern design with respectable glass material with distinctive colors.
- The phone has a low weight with a light weight that makes it easy to use with one hand.
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- A distinctive sound experience thanks to the stereo sound, with the dual speakers.
- It comes with the latest Android 11 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 Xiaomi interface.
- The phone supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices via your phone.
- AMOLED screen supports HDR10 and supports display up to 1 billion colors, which is a distinctive screen in terms of color quality more than other phones from Xiaomi at the same price.The screen also supports an acceptable refresh rate of 90Hz, but we were hoping for 120Hz.
- The 33W fast charger head comes with the phone box and charges the battery in less than an hour.
Open the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite phone box
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite phone – a screen pre-installed on the phone screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – Instruction and warranty booklet explaining how to use the phone – A conversion to the USB port to 3.5 mm for the headphones – A transparent back cover – metal pin.