The Poco F series from Xiaomi is always concerned with getting the strongest performance possible while maintaining the other specifications in an acceptable manner. The Poco F3 comes with a powerful and new processor from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 870, so let’s get to know the other details through the next lines below.
Xiaomi Poco F3 phone specifications
- The phone supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The phone supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices remotely through your Poco F3.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes from glass with a plastic frame around the phone.
- The screen comes from the type of AMOLED hole and the screen comes with an area of 6.67 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch with the screen support for the higher frequency rate of 120Hz to get smoother performance and you can also move to the 60Hz to conserve battery consumption In addition to the 20: 9 aspect ratio screen support to display the largest possible content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games thanks to the very good use of the edges of the phone, it also supports the HDR10 + feature as well in addition to the presence of a protection layer of the type of Corning Gorilla Glass fifth generation in addition to the support of the screen More than one mode, such as the Dark Mode for converting the entire system to black, also supports Sunlight mode and Reading mode, and also supports the SGS Eye Care Display to protect your eyes from blue rays.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with a 128 GB solid memory UFS 3.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB LPDDR5X.
- -The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB type UFS 3.1 with random memory capacity of 8 GB type LPDDR5X.
- -The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a leading processor from Qualcomm, Snapdragon 870 5G, with 7 nano technology, with an Adreno 650 graphics processor, to achieve strong performance, whether in daily tasks or heavy games, with the presence of the Liquid Technology Plus 1.0 water cooling system to maintain your phone From overheating.
- The front camera comes with 20 mega pixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a Sony IMX582 sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. For the third camera, it comes with a 5 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography, in addition to a single LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports photography in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second in addition to support for cameras. For Night mode 2.0, whether in the front or back camera.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies and also supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- GPS supports GPS as well as other dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC navigation systems.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, color sensitivity, and the gyroscope for operating the VR glasses on your phone.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a very distinctive audio experience and also supports Dolby Atmos, which will be provided through the upcoming updates.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C and also supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4520 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts, and you can fully charge the battery in less than an hour.
- The phone comes with the Android operating system 11 with the latest Xiaomi interface dedicated to MIUI 12.
- The phone is available in white, black and blue.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco F3 Mobile
- You will not find the headphones included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- It does not support installing a memory card.
- The back camera of the phone is noticeably protruding from the back of the phone, so it is preferable to use the attached case.
- Modest performance from both front and rear cameras.
- The battery offers acceptable performance, as Xiaomi has reduced the size of the battery to make the phone thinner and lighter.
Xiaomi Poco F3 features
- Very competitive price.
- Supports 5G services.
- The phone will ensure you get strong performance thanks to the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor with 7 nano technology, even with heavy games.
- The hole-shaped AMOLED screen supports the higher frequency of 120Hz, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on it against breakage and scratches, which will ensure that you get the best colors and brightness.
- The phone has become thin and easy to use with one hand due to Xiaomi’s new design policy.
- Distinctive design with excellent materials, such as the leading phones.
- Stereo sound for a premium audio experience like the Poco X3 Pro.
- The phone supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices through your phone.
Open the Xiaomi Poco F3 phone case
Xiaomi Poco F3 phone with a pre-installed screen – 33W charger head – Type C to 3.5mm adapter – USB Type C cable – Transparent back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Instruction manual showing how to use the phone.