Xiaomi announced its new phone, the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G. As we are used to in this series, it is the cheapest in the Poco series. Let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G phone.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G phone specifications
- The phone supports Fm radio, IR blaster and NFC.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 190 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to manufacture the phone come from plastic, like the previous regular Poco M3 version.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.5 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch, and supports display dimensions in a ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games It also supports the higher refresh rate of 90Hz to provide better performance, especially during gaming, in addition to the presence of a third-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer on the screen.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB with random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with random memory capacity of 6 GB.
- The solid memory comes from the type UFS 2.2 and the random memory comes from the type LPDDR4X.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card and is placed in the place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Dimensity 700 5G processor with 7 nano technology, which is the same as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G phone processor. As for the graphic processor, it comes from the type Mali-G57 MC2, the processor offers very good performance for the price of the phone.
- The front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with accuracy 2 mega-pixels, with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The cameras support 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and support shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports Slow Motion shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. one second.
- Supports an additional mic for noise isolation.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE.
- It supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Security and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope for running VR glasses.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 18W fast charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the Xiaomi MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in yellow, black and blue.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G mobile
- It does not support wide photography and does not support 4K photography.
- There is no notification light.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large.
- There are no earphones attached to the phone box.
- Stereo speakers are not supported.
- You cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
Features of Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G
- The processor offers very good performance in its price category.
- The cheapest phone supports 5G services.
- Large hole-shaped IPS LCD screen supports the highest refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Supports IR Blaser
- Supports NFC.
- A large-capacity battery supports 18W fast charging to be able to charge the phone in the shortest possible period of time during the day..but we were hoping for a faster charger from Xiaomi, but there is nothing wrong with 18W in that price category.
open the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G Phone box
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G phone with pre-installed screen – 18W charger head – Transparent back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Instruction manual showing how to use the phone – USB Type C cable.