Xiaomi is trying to control all price groups, either by reducing the price or by producing a new series specifically, so this is the case with its new Xiaomi Poco M3 phone. Pay special attention to value for money in this phone, as you will get strong performance thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor while working for the longest possible time during the day thanks to the large battery capacity of 6000 mAh in addition to its support for fast charging and the latest Type C port with support for high stereo sound, so let us We get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco M3 phone.
Xiaomi Poco M3 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio and IR to control electrical devices.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm with a weight of 198 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials come with plastic materials, whether on the back of the phone or the frame, but the difference is that the back comes with an anti-fingerprint.
- The screen comes in the shape of a notch in the form of a Water Drop and comes from a 6.53-inch IPS LCD with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch with the screen support for 19.5: 9 aspect ratio with a protection layer on the screen of type Corning Gorilla Glass 3rd generation.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 11 nano technology with an Adreno 610 graphics processor, which is the same as the more expensive Realme 7i processor.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with a solid memory of 64 GB with a random memory of 4 GB.
- -The second version comes with 128 GB solid memory with 4 GB RAM.
- The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.1 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels With an F / 2.4 lens slot for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, it also supports HD 720 pixel imaging at 30 frames per second, and Slow Motion photography in HD 720 pixels at 120 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- External speakers come with stereo speakers to give a better sound experience than usual.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation in addition to its support for A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Security and protection means The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, and compass.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C with support for OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh with support for charging strongly 18 watts.
- It comes with Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, yellow and black.
Xiaomi Poco M3 features
- Very competitive price.
- The phone supports fast charging and the Type C port .. The fast charger also comes in the phone box.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- You will get outstanding performance thanks to the excellent processor for its price.
- Large notch-shaped screen with FHD + resolution with a protection layer that offers very good performance.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices by phone.
- The cheapest phone that supports high and distinct stereo sound.
- A very large battery that lasts an entire day of use and more without the need to charge more than once.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco M3 Mobile
- Gyroscope sensor is not supported.
- Wide camera is not supported.
- Bottom edge is still large and no reduction has been done.
- Xiaomi used the same Redmi 9 screen and it is low bright under the sun.
- Low quality selfie camera.
- The earphones are not included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
Open the Xiaomi Poco M3 phone case
Xiaomi Poco M3 phone with pre-installed screen – 22.5W charger head included in the box – USB Type C cable – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty – transparent back cover to protect the phone.