Xiaomi has announced its new Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone to join the Poco series, as we are used to this series that it offers the best specifications at the lowest prices, and perhaps Xiaomi is interested in NFC technology as the next future of payment methods with a large screen hole that supports the 120Hz frequency rate to provide smooth performance More in addition to the interest in design, the phone comes very similar to the leading phones with plastic materials to be practically better in terms of drops and shocks, but of course it is less luxurious. So let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows, and is it worth buying or are there phones better than it currently, so let’s review that through the following.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone specifications
- Supports FM and NFC radio.
- The phone comes with IP53 water repellent light.
- The phone also supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports the second generation 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- As for the dimensions, the phone comes in dimensions of 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 215 grams.
- Supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical devices by phone, as we are used to from Xiaomi.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes from plastic with an aluminum frame.
- The screen comes in the form of the DotDisplay hole and has been greatly reduced compared to the previous versions. The 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen comes with FHD + quality at 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch with a protection layer on the phone screen of Corning Gorilla Glass The fifth generation, in addition to screen support for HDR10 and the 120Hz frequency.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows: –
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB type UFS 2.1 with random memory capacity of 6 GB type LPDDR4X.
- The second version comes with a 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB LPDDR4X.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB and place the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with 20 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 64 megapixels with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a Sony IMX682 sensor, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with 13 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography and the third camera It comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a dual-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general, whether in speaking, recording, or photography.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at 30 frames per second and also supports FHD imaging at 1080p at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second in addition to supporting the phone to Slow Motion video shooting, which supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 120 frames per second, and 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- External speakers support stereo sound to provide a better audio experience than usual.
- The phone supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C and also supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5160 mAh, and the phone supports 33W fast charging.
- The phone is available with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in gray and blue.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC Features
- Supports stereo speaker sound for a better audio experience.
- Supports 4K video capture.
- It comes with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical devices via the phone.
- The battery comes with a large capacity to last for a very long time with its support for fast charging of 33 watts, and the fast charger comes with the phone box.
- A large screen in the form of a hole with excellent use of the edges in addition to the screen support to HDR10 and the frequency rate of 120Hz .. It is one of the cheapest phones that support the 120 Hz for better browsing smoothness.
- The processor offers very good performance and is the first phone in Egypt with a Snapdragon 732G processor … knowing that the performance difference is very, very simple between Snapdragon 732G and 730G.
- We expect excellent performance from the rear camera, especially in daytime photography.
- The Poco X3 NFC is better than the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro in the processor with a very slight difference with a screen frequency higher than 120 Hz, with stereo speaker sound and a better selfie camera with a slight difference .. and by extension, the Poco X3 NFC will be more expensive than the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro by a slight difference.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC Mobile
- The earphones are not included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
- You cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- The phone has a large weight and a large weight, so you will need some time to get used to it.
- There are other phones that compete with glass materials, but plastic is more practical in terms of shocks.
- The back camera is noticeably protruding from the back of the phone, which exposes it to scratching and breakage more, so it is recommended to use the attached case.
Open the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone case
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone – a pre-installed screen on the phone screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – a transparent back case to protect the phone – a metal pin – the instruction manual showing how to use the phone.