Xiaomi announced its latest and most powerful phone in the Poco series, as it comes with very pioneering specifications as we used to from Xiaomi in the Poco series. The processor that comes from Qualcomm, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860, in addition to a large screen in the form of a hole with an area of 6.67 inches, but IPS and with a high frequency of 120 Hz with a giant battery with a capacity of 5160 mAh with charging strongly 33 watts so let us know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 215 grams.
- The phone supports contactless communication NFC and IR Blaster for remote control of electrical devices.
- The phone is IP53 water-repellent, not waterproof.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone comes from plastic.
- The screen comes with an IPS LCD in the shape of a better hole in terms of shape compared to the water drop notch, and the screen comes with a 6.67-inch FHD + resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and the screen supports a higher frequency rate of 120Hz and you can switch between 50Hz and 60Hz And the 90Hz and 120Hz manually or automatically through the Dynamic Switch with screen support for 20: 9 aspect ratio to display the largest possible content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games thanks to the very good use of the edges of the phone with full screen compatibility with the dark mode Dark Mode also supports HDR10, in addition to a sixth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer, and the screen supports more than one mode, such as the Sunlight mode, Reading mode, etc.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with a 128 GB solid memory UFS 3.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB of type LPDDR4X.
- -The second version comes with 256 GB UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- -The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 1 terabyte, to be placed in the place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor with 7 nano technology with an Adreno 640 graphics processor, which is 76% stronger than the Snapdragon 720G processor, and the phone achieves more than 50 frames while playing on the highest settings, which will give you a distinctive performance. In heavy games, in addition to the LiquidCool 1.0 Plus water cooling system, to ensure that the phone is kept warm during use.
- The front camera comes with 20 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, as the first 48-megapixel camera comes with an F / 1.79 lens slot with a Sony IMX582 sensor, which is the same as the sensor in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, which is the primary camera of the phone. Pixels with F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work in addition to Dual LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in calls or photography.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses on the phone.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a very distinctive audio experience.
- The USB port comes from Type C and supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5160 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts, as the phone will be fully charged in just 59 minutes.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in bronze, blue and black colors.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- The earphones are not included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
- The rear cameras are noticeably protruding so it is best to use a case.
- You will not be able to use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Unfortunately, you will find that the phone has a large thickness in addition to its weight of more than 200 grams, so you will need some time to get used to it.
- While there are competing phones with glass materials, plastic is still more practical in shocks, in addition to that it comes resistant to fingerprints, as the company claims.
- Unfortunately the main rear camera was used relatively weak and is less than the one found on the Poco X3 NFC.
- The performance of the selfie camera is poor as usual.
- Screen quality was not improved and the same IPS screen was used on the Poco X3 NFC.
Features of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Very competitive price.
- Supports 4K video capture.
- Stereo sound for a premium audio experience like the Poco X3 NFC.
- It comes with the latest OS straight out of the box so you’ll be sure to keep it updated for two years with the latest systems.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm port and the IR Blaster for controlling electrical devices through your phone.
- The battery comes with a large capacity with support for 33-watt fast charging, so you will be able to charge it in a short time.
- You will get strong performance even in heavy games, as the processor is almost the most powerful in its class, as it is the least direct from the Snapdragon 865.
- A large hole-shaped screen supports the higher frequency rate of 120Hz, so the refresh rate is very excellent, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on it against breakage and scratches, to get a distinctive screen .. Only reservation is on the type of screen and nothing more.
- The phone is a copy of the Poco X3 NFC, but with a stronger processor and faster storage space, but unfortunately with a weaker rear camera.
- In this price category, two Redmi Note 10 Pro phones will be available for Xiaomi, which will be distinguished by the cameras, the most luxurious and lighter design, the AMOLED screen … and the other phone, the Poco X3 Pro, and it will be very distinguished in the performance part at the expense of the other elements.
Open the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro phone case
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro phone with pre-installed screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – transparent back cover to protect the phone – metal pin – instruction manual showing how to use the phone.