Mobile quick review
Xiaomi is trying hard to try to control significantly all categories, especially the economic category. After it provided the Xiaomi Redmi 9 phone, it announced that it would officially provide the Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone, so will the phone be able to compete strongly in its price or will there be other phones better than it so let’s get to know The full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone and is it worth buying or are there other competitive phones that are better than it? And what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.9 x 77.07 x 9 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The materials used in the manufacture of the phone come entirely from plastic, as is customary in this series, as it is intended for the economy
The screen comes in the shape of a Water Drop notch and comes with an area of 6.53 inches and comes from an IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch and the screen supports display dimensions by 20: 9 and the screen supports Dark Mode with screen support for more From a viewing position, it supports Standard mode, Reading mode, and Sunlight mode, with complete control over definitely the color temperature adjustment.
- The phone comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 2 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- Supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a dedicated port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G25 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor, which is the same graphic processor found in the Helio P35.
- The front camera comes with 5 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The back camera comes slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with a 13-megapixel resolution with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting 1080p FHD videos at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes at b / g / n frequencies with support for hotspot and WiFi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Safety and protection: The phone supports Face Unlock to unlock the phone with your face.
- Sensors supported by the phone: Supports acceleration and proximity sensor.
- It also supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the older type, Micro USB, with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for charging strongly 10 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in green, blue and black.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Design with good materials as usual from Xiaomi.
- Notch-shaped screen with large size provides good overall performance.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- The processor offers very acceptable performance in its price category, and it is absolutely OK.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi 9A Mobile
- It does not support the fingerprint sensor.
- There is no case or earphones included in the phone box.
- Does not support secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- It will take a long time because the phone does not support fast charging.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large and has not been shrunk.
- The old USB port, unlike the previous version, the Xiaomi Redmi 8A.
- We had hoped that it would come at least with specifications close to the Redmi 9 as usual in this series, but unfortunately this did not happen.
Open the Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone case
Xiaomi Redmi 9A – 10W Charger Header – Micro USB Cable – Metal Pin – Quick Start Guide booklets.