Mobile quick review
Xiaomi announced its latest phone, the Xiaomi Redmi 9C, after the success of the Redmi 9A phone in the economic category .. Redmi 9C will be a simple development for Redmi 9A using a better processor with a background fingerprint to be a strong competitor to the latest Realme C11 phone .. so will Xiaomi Redmi achieve 9C difficult equation and can he outperform Realme? .. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 9C phone, and is it worth buying or are there other competitive phones, let’s get to know that as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.9 x 77.07 x 9 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes from completely plastic, even the frame, which is usual in this category.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.53-inch IPS LCD notch with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch and the screen supports the new display dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 and the screen supports more than one mode as it supports the Reading mode and Sunlight mode mode… etc with screen support for Dark Mode to convert the entire system to black.
- It comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 2 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 12 nano technology, it is the same processor found in Realme C11, as for the graphic processor, it comes from the PowerVR GE8320 type, and you can boost performance due to the processor’s support for HyperEngine mode to get the best possible performance during use Especially in games.
- The front camera comes with 5 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone, it comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is designated for macro photography. 2 mega pixels with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is dedicated to isolating and portrait work with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports 720p HD shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with b / g / n frequencies in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation with its support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone with support for the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports acceleration and proximity sensor.
- It also supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from Micro USB 2.0 with its support for the OTG features.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a 10-watt charge.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in gray, orange and blue.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C Features
- New design with excellent materials from Xiaomi.
- Large notch-shaped screen offers acceptable performance.
- The processor offers very acceptable performance in comparison to its price and may be the best at its price.
- It outperforms the Realme C11 with its support for the fingerprint sensor.
- Triple rear camera, which is rarely found in this category.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- A powerful battery that lasts for a long time throughout the entire day.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi 9C Mobile
- Because of the 10W charging capacity, you will need a long time to charge the phone battery.
- The old USB port, and we were hoping that it would come with a Type C port, like the previous Xiaomi Redmi 8A .. But that’s okay, as all phones in the price category under 2000 pounds give me a micro-USB charging port.
- There is no case or earphones included in the phone box.
- The phone is very close to the specifications of the Redmi 9A .. But the Redmi 9C excels in an existing fingerprint sensor, a more powerful processor and a macro background camera with a slight price difference between them.
Open the Xiaomi Redmi 9C phone case
Xiaomi Redmi 9C – 10W Charger Header – Micro USB Cable – Metal Pin – Quick Start Guide manuals – Phone Warranty.