Xiaomi has officially announced the latest member of the Redmi Note 10 family, the Redmi Note 10 5G, to be the alternative version of the regular Note 10 version for those. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G phone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G phone specifications
- InfraRed supports for controlling electrical devices.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- comes in dimensions of 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 190 grams.
- The materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come from fully glossy plastic.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.5-inch IPS-type pinhole with FHD + 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution at a pixel density of 405 pixels and the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether in watching videos or playing games, in addition to having a protective layer on the screen The third-generation Corning Gorilla Glass phone (we would have preferred to come with a newer layer of protection, but its presence is better than not). The screen also supports the 90Hz feature, which will give you a better experience, especially during gaming, as Xiaomi announced that this frequency will be changed automatically to preserve the battery.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:-
- -The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 4 GB RAM.
- -The second version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 4 GB RAM.
- -The third version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 6 GB RAM.
- -Hard memory UFS 2.2 Write Booster The company announced that it is 100% faster than the previous generation UFS 2.1.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor with 7 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor and this processor is powerful and the most important thing that distinguishes the phone.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The back camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone and it comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes With a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, it is a camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a dual-LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting.
- Supports extra MIC for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Security and protection measures: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- It also supports other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for VR glasses.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB comes from the newer Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with an 18-watt charger included in the box.
- The operating system comes with Android 11 with the MIUI 12 Xiaomi interface.
- The phone is available in silver, gray, blue and green.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Mobile
- The earphones are not included in the phone box, as is the norm with all Xiaomi mobiles.
- Does not support stereo sound.
- The phone does not support the wide camera.
- The front camera is not the best in its price category.
- The charger does not come with the fastest charger from Xiaomi, but rather the phone comes with an 18-watt charger only.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
- The cheapest phone that supports 5G services.
- The processor offers very good performance as it comes with the 7 nano technology, which is rarely found in this category. The phone will ensure strong performance and the processor is the most important feature of this phone.
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- InfraRed supports remote control of electrical appliances through your phone.
- A large battery with fast charging of 18 watts, but we had hoped that it would come with a charging of 33 watts like the regular Redmi Note 10.
- Large screen with FHD + resolution with hole rate above 90Hz.
Open the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G phone case
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G phone with a pre-set screen – the 18-watt charger head – a metal pin – the instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – a USB Type C cable.