Xiaomi announced its most powerful phones in the Redmi Note series, announcing its most powerful phone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, which comes with very distinctive specifications and at a cheap price, as the phone comes with an AMOLED screen that supports 120Hz, Qualcomm’s 732G processor and the quadruple rear camera, especially the 108 mega. Pixels with a giant battery with a capacity of 5020 mAh, in general, let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth buying or are there other competing phones that deserve to be the best, so let’s get to know that through the following as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone specifications
- The phone supports NFC contactless convergence.
- It also supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices via your phone.
- The phone is resistant to light water droplets with IP53 certification.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm with an estimated weight of 193 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes from glass with a plastic frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the form of the dot display and comes in AMOLED type with an area of 6.67 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch in addition to the screen support for the HDR 10 feature and the higher frequency of 120Hz to get the best possible response to the screen, especially during Playing in addition to the screen support for the aspect ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on the phone screen of the type Corning Gorilla Glass fifth generation in addition to the screen support for more than one mode such as Reading mode 3.0 and Sunlight mode 2.0.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- – The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB LPDDR4X.
- – The second version comes with a 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB LPDDR4X.
- – The third version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 8 GB RAM LPDDR4X.
- – Supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a dedicated port up to 512 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same that we saw previously in the previous Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phone.
- The front camera comes with 16 mega pixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The back camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 108 megapixels with an F / 1.9 lens slot, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography. A megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for isolation and portraiture, in addition to a single LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting 4K videos at 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. the second .
- External speakers come to be supported by stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Security and protection methods supported by the phone: The phone comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope to operate the VR glasses on your phone.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the latest type, Type C, and supports OTG to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5020 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in gray, blue, and bronze.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- The back camera is very prominent on the back of the phone, which exposes it to scratches and breakage.
- The front camera would have been better.
- The earbuds do not come included in the phone box, as Xiaomi usually does.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- External stereo speakers provide a better audio experience.
- Gigantic battery with fast charging of 33W.
- Modern design, glass like leading phones, as well as IP53 water repellent.
- The rear camera offers a very distinctive performance, especially with the 108 mega-pixel primary.
- Screen hole AMOLED with the highest frequency of 120Hz with a protection layer, so it is an integrated screen in its price category and it is the best screen we see in the middle class.
- Although the performance is very good, it was possible to use a more powerful processor than that, as the processor has already been seen in the Poco X3 NFC.
Open the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone case
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro with a pre-set screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – Back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty